Terms & Conditions
FINANCIAL SECURITY (TRAVEL REGULATION INSOLVENCY PROTECTION)
Atlantic Golf Holidays Ltd (trading as Amazing Golf Tours) is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ”The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992” all passengers booking with Atlantic Golf Holidays Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Atlantic Golf Holidays Ltd.This insurance has been arranged by Towergate Chapman Stevens through Zurich Insurance PLC
In the unlikely event of Insolvency, you must Inform Towergate Chapman Stevens immediately on +44 (0) 1932 334140 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance or any claim relating to Air Flights. Please ensure the Company you have booked with has the appropriate CAA / ATOL Bonds in place.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ATLANTIC GOLF HOLIDAYS LIMITED
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are the basis of all contracts entered into by us with our customers. They may be varied or overridden only by written confirmation signed by a Director of Atlantic Golf Holidays Limited:
- Our Holiday Package
- To obtain more details about the holidays on our website or enquire about prices please contact us by telephone on 01707 663372 and we will be pleased to assist you to find the right holiday for you.
- Our typical holiday package includes accommodation at a hotel, organised golf and transport with prices based on 2 persons sharing, a group A car and twin bedded (or double) room. We do not include international flights in our packages.
- Making Your Booking
- Upon receiving your booking enquiry we will check the holiday’s availability and reserve it for 24 hours, awaiting your confirmation that you have booked your flight.
- Once you confirm that your flight is booked you should provide a deposit of £250 per person plus the holiday insurance premium (if applicable) by debit or credit card. Alternatively we may allow up to 4 working days from verbal reservation for the deposit payment to reach us by post, after which time we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and we cannot be held responsible if the holiday is no longer available.
- On receipt of your deposit we will email a booking confirmation preliminary invoice showing the balance due and the date by which the balance must reach us. On the reverse of the booking confirmation will be a copy of these Terms and Conditions. You will then have 3 days from the date of receipt of the booking confirmation in which to cancel your booking. If you do not cancel within 3 days of receipt you will be deemed to have accepted the contract on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. Please note that if you cancel your holiday in this manner we cannot be held responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you including, without limitation, the cost of any flights you may have booked.
- Subject to your right to cancel within 3 days of receipt of the booking confirmation and these Terms and Conditions, your contract with us will come into existence when we receive your deposit and insurance premium (if applicable).
- The balance must be paid 10 weeks before your scheduled date of arrival (“arrival”) and we reserve the right to regard the booking as cancelled if the balance is not received by then. If this happens we will be entitled to retain any deposit paid (and any insurance premium or amendment charges) and to charge you the relevant cancellation charges detailed below.
- A reminder will be sent to you 2 weeks before the balance of your holiday payment is due.
- All bookings made within 10 weeks of arrival must be paid for in full on booking and the contract between us comes into existence upon our receiving payment.
- The party leader is responsible to us for all payments.
- All holidays advertised are subject to availability.
- Your Financial Security
- We are fully insured with International Passenger Protection Underwriters to protect your holiday payment and for your repatriation in the unlikely event of our insolvency.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the prices shown on our website and in our advertising literature in line with changes to suppliers’ costs and you will be advised of any changes at the time of booking.
- After booking we may be forced to increase the price of your holiday due to exchange rate fluctuations, changes to government taxes or fees and the cost of fuel.
- We will absorb increases of less than 2% and no increases will be made within 30 days of arrival.
- If the increased cost of your holiday is more than 10% you may cancel your booking within 10 days of our notification of the increase to you and receive a full refund except for any insurance premiums or amendment charges.
- If after the contract comes into effect you wish to change any details of the booking (e.g. arrival date, accommodation or golf times) we will endeavour to comply. A fee of £15 per person will be charged for each amendment plus any other suppliers’ charges.
- If you wish to make an amendment within 8 weeks of arrival we reserve the right to treat this as a cancellation to which the cancellation charges below may apply and to treat your revised holiday as a new booking.
- Cancellations must be in writing and sent to us by recorded delivery. The letter must be signed by the person who booked the holiday (“party leader”). Cancellation will apply from the date of receipt by us of your written cancellation notice. If we receive your cancellation notice more than 70 days before arrival only the deposit (and any applicable amendment charges or insurance premiums) will be retained. If less than 70 days the following cancellation charges will apply:
29-70 days before arrival 50% of total holiday cost
15-28 days before arrival 70% of total holiday cost
0-14 days before arrival 100% of total holiday cost
- On cancellation within 3 days of receipt of the booking confirmation and Terms and Conditions under Clause 2(c) you will be entitled to be refunded 75% of the deposit payment.
- If the reason for cancellation is within the terms of your holiday insurance policy you may be able to recover the cancellation charges from the insurer.
- Please note that cancellation within 35 days of arrival may also result in a 100% green fee cancellation charge, depending on the particular golf course.
- If the cancellation is by part only of the party and we gave you a group discount we may cancel all or part of the discount.
- It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to or cancel your holiday but on occasion this may be necessary and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- If we cancel your holiday (unless due to non-payment or other breach by you):
(i) We will try to offer you an alternative holiday of equivalent or superior quality. If we cannot offer this to you or if you do not wish to take the alternative holiday we will give you a full refund (excluding any applicable insurance premiumsor amendment charges); or
(ii)You may wish to take an alternative holiday of lower quality if we are able to offer you one. If this happens the price will be adjusted accordingly;
(iii) If we make a significant change to your holiday e.g. change of accommodation we will let you know as soon as possible and you may then either accept any alternative offered to you or a full refund (excluding any amendment charge or insurance premiums).
- Force Majeure
- We will not be liable for any alterations, delays or cancellations brought about by war, threats of war, riots, civil commotion, strikes, disasters, terrorist activities, bad weather, acts of any government or public authority, acts of God or other events outside our control except to refund any monies already paid in the event of cancellation (excluding any amendment charge or insurance premiums) less our reasonable expenses.
- Our Liability to You
- Whilst we take every care to properly perform our obligations under the contract and whilst we accept liability for death or personal injury due to the negligent performance of the services under this contract we will not be liable for any damage caused by failures which are the fault of yourself or anybody in your party; failures attributable to third parties unconnected with the provision of services under this contract which are unforeseeable or unavoidable; unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or the control of our suppliers which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or an event which, even with all due care, could not have been foreseen or forestalled.
- Except in the cases of personal injury or death caused by our negligence our liability will not exceed any limitations available under local laws or international conventions.
- Even in cases where we (nor our agents or suppliers) cannot be found liable we will however endeavour to give prompt and reasonable assistance to you.
- Complaints Procedure
- We endeavour to provide you with quality accommodation and services but should you have a complaint during your holiday you must contact us, our local representative or the hotel immediately so that prompt efforts can be made to rectify matters. You must not wait until your return.
- If the problem cannot be rectified locally you must also write to us within 21 days of leaving the accommodation so that we may investigate the matter further.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint within 21 days of receiving your letter you agree that the parties will attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure (“the Model Procedure”).
- Golf Arrangements
- When making your booking you will be asked for your requested golf start times and courses. An invoice will be sent to you which acts as a confirmation of your request. Your account will clearly show requested times. Once we receive a confirmation of your times from the golf clubs we will update your invoice to show confirmed, actual times.
- You acknowledge that although we will try to meet your requests, courses are booked on a first come first served basis and therefore the times which you request may not be available.
- Once your golf times have been confirmed by the golf clubs we reserve the right to charge an amendment fee if you decide to change them.
- Amendments may have to be made to confirmed golf schedules occasionally due to competitions, bad weather and course closures. We will notify you as soon as possible and endeavour to make alternative arrangements.
- Most courses require a handicap certificate and soft spikes in golf shoes. It is your responsibility to meet these requirements.
- Golf clubs reserve the right to make up all matches to four balls.
- We cannot be held responsible for the playing condition of the courses, including changes caused by course maintenance.
- It is a condition of booking that you are adequately insured for your holiday. You should be protected against, without limitation, the cost of cancellation and repatriation in the event of accident or illness, medical expenses and other losses which you may suffer on holiday. You may wish to accept the policy we have arranged with Groupama Insurance Company Ltd. If you do not take out our insurance cover, any alternative cover arrangements must be at least as comprehensive as those offered by us and you must produce evidence of your own insurance cover.
- Except for personal injury or death caused by our negligence we cannot be liable for any losses which would have been covered by adequate insurance.
- Hotel check-in is normally from 3pm on the day of arrival and rooms usually have to be vacated on the day of departure by 11am.
- Please note that on some occasions certain facilities e.g. swimming pools and entertainment could be withdrawn due to maintenance work, weather conditions, lack of demand or other circumstances beyond our control. Electricity gas and water supplies can fail occasionally.
- Passports and Visas
- UK nationals require a full ten-year passport to travel. Your passport must be valid for the duration of your trip and please note that some countries require your passport to remain valid for at least 6 months beyond your arrival.
- Health Requirements
- Please consult your GP before booking or travelling if you have any concerns about health requirements.
- We reserve the right to terminate your holiday due to your misconduct or the misconduct of anyone in your party, including disruptive behaviour or behaviour affecting the enjoyment of other holidaymakers. We shall be under no liability to provide any further part of that person’s holiday arrangements or for any extra costs incurred by that person or the party as a result of our doing so.
- The maximum number of people occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of people specified on the booking form.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Laws and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.